AFRICAN HOSPITALS FOUNDATION
AHF is working with communities in Ghana, Africa to reduce rural mortality and morbidity by making health care accessible to rural villages. We do that by supporting rural hospitals, clinics and healthcare. We are currently:
- Rebuilding rural clinics by providing renovation and construction services that will enhance local healthcare resources.
- Building a surgical center to serve nearby rural communities provide first rate surgical and medical care.
- Distributing healthcare, medical and surgical resources.
- Partnering with agencies to help local communities earn practical food producing skills to prevent malnutrition.
- Capacity-Building programs that will identify local needs and work closely with local assemblies and councils to establish initiatives that will make a lasting difference for generations to come.
A 501(c)3 Corporation:
Public Charity Status:
170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)
© Copyright 2015-2021 AFRICAN HOSPITALS FOUNDATION All Rights Reserved