Reduce rural mortality and morbidity by making health care accessible to rural villages.
- Support rural hospitals, clinics and healthcare.
- Rebuild rural clinics by providing renovation and construction services that will enhance local healthcare resources.
- Build a surgical center to serve nearby rural communities provide first rate surgical and medical care.
- Distribution of healthcare, medical and surgical resources.
- Partner with agencies to help local communities to earn practical food producing skills to prevent malnutrition.
- Capacity-Building programs that will identify local needs and work closely with local assemblies and councils to establish initiatives that will make a lasting difference for generations to come.
A 501(c)3 Corporation:
Public Charity Status:
170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)
© Copyright 2015-2021 AFRICAN HOSPITALS FOUNDATION All Rights Reserved